- platinum (white silver)
- silver (gray silver)
- charcoal (dark gray)
- Swipe the platinum shade under the brow and to inner corners to brighten.
- Brush the charcoal shade on your lid, crease, and lower lashline (not quite to the inner corners).
- Dab the silver shade to the center of the lid to make your eyes appear larger.
- Apply the black shade to the upper lashline just at the outer corners and into the crease.
- With a small or medium eyeshadow brush, blend the shadows outward and upward.
- Thinly run black liner across upper lashline. For a more dramatic look, line your inner (bottom) lashline and inside corners.
- Apply two coats of black mascara to top and bottom lashes.
For a soft and natural look, finish with a peachy rose color on lips and cheeks. For a more intense look, finish with pale pinks to make the eyes really stand out!
Questions or comments? Leave a message!