Sunday, November 29, 2009

Top 5 All-Time Beauty Budget Favorites

Some day I’ll be able to blow $500 at the M∙A∙C counter, but right now I can’t. Even when that day comes, I’ll still be using my top 5 all-time beauty budget favorites!

  1. Maybelline Full ‘N Soft Washable Mascara – My “if-you-were-stranded-on-a-desert-island-and-you-could-only-have-one-makeup-item-the-rest-of-your-life-what-would-it-be” item. I know everyone harps about Great Lash mascara – I mean, it’s great too – but Full ‘N Soft is where it’s at!
  2. Olay Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid – It never feels greasy, it penetrates and dries fast, and it doesn’t burn your eyes! I use it all over my face and neck after showering. I use the sensitive skin one, but you gotta love the original pink lotion!
  3. TRESemme Tres Two Extra Hold Hair Spray – I use a lot of hair spray and I always buy this one! I only use aerosols and this one sprays so light and evenly. “TRESemme! TRESemme! Ooh la la!”
  4. CoverGirl Eye Enhancers Eyeshadow – These eyeshadows provide the smooth coverage and color pigmentation of more expensive brands. They don’t create a lot of dust like some less expensive brands can. I also love the applicators. My favorite 3-Kit shade is 110 Shimmering Sands – I even wore it on my wedding day!
  5. Clearsil StayClear Vanishing Acne Treatment Cream – I’ve battled acne my whole life and I’ve tried all kinds of OTCs and prescriptions (sulfurs, tretinoin, antibiotics, salycic acid) and none worked! Everyone is different when it comes to acne, but Clearasil is the only topical acne product that works for me.


What are your top all-time beauty budget items?

Questions or comments? Leave a message!



No comments:

Post a Comment