Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Best of Makeup Brush Cleaners: Part I

 Product
Rating
Comments
Baby shampoo and water
Thoroughly cleans the bristles, but takes longer to dry. I don’t like getting water in the ferrule, which is almost unavoidable when you wash with soap and water.
Bare Escentuals i.d. Quick Change Brush Cleaner
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Smells so good! Great especially for cleaning brushes in between colors and clients on set!
Cinema Secrets Professional Brush Cleaner
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
The best! Worth every penny and worth ordering online if not available near you! Cleans well, leaves bristles feeling great, smells good. Dip bristles in a bowl/jar of cleaner OR pour into a spray bottle for more convenience! 
Face Secrets Make-Up Brush Cleansing Towelettes
♥ ♥ ♥
Very convenient, towelette has perfect texture. Great for quick brush cleaning, but I wish they didn’t dry out so fast!
Face Secrets Professional Makeup Brush Cleaner
I didn’t like how the bristles felt after I used this cleaner. Smell is OK. Wouldn’t buy this one again.
Ulta Professional Brush Cleaner
♥ ♥ ♥
Cleans well, smells nice, and leaves bristles feeling good. The directions say simply spray on and let dry, but I can’t help but wipe the brush on a paper towel!

Need help choosing makeup brushes? Watch my video! How to Choose Makeup Brushes

Questions or comments? Leave a message!

No comments:

Post a Comment